Here I Am

Thanks for stopping by.

I love my Android device. I shy away from calling it a phone because I only use about a hundred minutes a month. I've been called a 'power user' by some. I think of myself more as a customizer. I have this powerful lil gadget that can do so much. Why not put it to good use?

In this blog I'll be posting app reviews, tips & tricks, and just plain ol' general information about the Android operating system.

On the right you'll find a chat back link. Feel free to use it...even if I'm busy. You'll also find my App of the Moment. This is my latest obsession. I get my info from cyrket.com, the unofficial Android Market site.

Well...that's about it for now. Subscribe to the site feed for updates. I'll be adding features and updates often. Let me know if there is anything you'd like to see or an app that you'd like me to review.

cheers,
breon